Determining the type of home siding you want for your property can be a difficult decision, but not with Hardi Plank siding. While other types of siding have limited shelf life and require specialty treatments that can be expensive and almost impossible to do yourself, Hardi plank siding only needs to be installed once in order for you to experience benefits that will last a lifetime!
If you’re in Staten Island, Brooklyn or Long Island, New York, and you’re searching for a long-term solution for your home siding that will outlast its competitors, consider contacting the Mazzei Group for Hardie Plank installation.
The 5 Key Reasons to Install Hardi Plank Siding
There are so many siding materials available, that vary in price and aesthetics and overall value, some with definite benefits over others.…. Today our focus is on the best overall solution.… which is… Hardi Plank Siding
1. Will not rot. If you are in a climate that is humid & hot such as Houston, the homes are constantly needing care and maintenance, more so than people in dryer climates, Hardi Plank siding reduces the perpetual maintenance cycle that most humid climates deal with.
2. Fire resistant. It’s not a fire hazard unlike vinyl which is a petroleum based product that is susceptible to melting and fading. In fact, many insurance companies will lower your rates after it has been installed. Check with your insurance agent to verify this.
3. Bug resistant. Again in Humid climates like ours, termites and carpenter ants love old wood siding or moist areas behind vinyl siding.This is one of the many reasons why they are not the best solution. Hardi Plank siding counteracts this, and you won’t deal with the hassle of bugs, termites and pests eating away at your home siding.
4. Increases the value of your property. Remodeler magazine had estimated that the return on a new Hardie siding project is approximately 80% versus homes that did nothing prior to resell. It is also believed that the curb appeal is increased by several fold and normally helps the property sell much faster.
5. Impact resistant. When using vinyl and most wood siding types, it is common to have issues locating new pieces of the same pattern or design to make the necessary repairs. This normally requires all the siding on your home to be replaced so that it will match in color and/or style, with Hardie Plank or Hardie Panel it will not be an issue.
All Tex Exteriors provides a wide range of exterior home improvements in the Houston and Austin areas, for professional assistance and expert advice on the types of hardie plank Houston has to offer visit us at: http://www.AllTexExteriors.Com, or call (866) 921‑5715. You can also come by our location at 1525 Lakeville Dr. Ste 132 Kingwood, TX 77339. We can help you choose the best home improvement options that suite your needs.
New York Residents in Brooklyn, Staten Island, Queens & Long Island:
Get Hardi Plank siding!
So, as you can see, Hardi Plank siding is an excellent choice for the serious New York or New Jersey homeowner who wants to make a wise investment into a home that he currently is, and will continue to be, proud of. If you’re interested in James Hardie Staten Island or New York Hardi Plank services, pick up the phone and contact us today for a free estimate: (347) 723 — 1825.